The Administrative Fellowship program seeks masters-prepared individuals who wish to develop their management and leadership skills in a fast-paced medical school environment. Fellows participate in projects and activities that build and strengthen essential administrative skills.
Fellows will rotate six months in a clinical department and six months in an administrative department. Fellows will complete projects during their rotation and will attend monthly didactic sessions.
How to Apply
Fellowship applications will be accepted from August through November 31. The fellowship year begins in August of the following year. Interested persons will apply online by filling out an application and uploading a resume, a cover letter which includes expected graduation date, and a statement of purpose. Interviews for the fellowship will commence in December with offers made in early spring for an August start date.
Completion of a masters before the beginning of the fellowship is required. Our selection process aims for a diverse set of skills, backgrounds, and experiences. No formal professional experience is health care is required beyond education. Preference is given to candidates with ties to the Inland Empire of Southern California and demonstrated commitment to the UCR School of Medicine mission.
- Ezekiel Adu-Gyamfi, M.S. Health Services Administration, CSU San Bernardino - 2020-21
- Tilak Patel - M.B.A., Master's Healthcare Administration, UNC Charlotte - 2020-21
- Marcus Warren, M.S. Public Health/Healthcare Administration, National University - 2020-21
- Hollie Woods, M.H.A., Healthcare Administration, University of Southern Indiana - 2020-21
- Adiat Azeez, M.H.A., Healthcare Administration, University of La Verne - 2019-20
- Marina Carbajal. M.B.A. in Healthcare Administration, California Baptist University - 2019-20
- Destiny Britton, M.S.H.S.A., Cal State San Bernardino - 2018-19
- Carla Urmeneta, M.B.A., Cal Baptist University - 2018-19