UCR Health Clinical & Administrative Program (CAP)
UCR Health Clinical & Administrative Program (CAP) Internship
The UCR Health Clinical & Administrative Program is an internship for pre-health students looking for a combination of clinical and administrative experience. Ideal candidates are professional, reliable, punctual and have an interest in healthcare.
This is a non-paid internship, but includes shadowing opportunities and professional growth.
Applications will open in January 2021 are due April 18, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
For questions, please email UCR-Health-CAP@medsch.ucr.edu.
Director, Ambulatory Operations
Director: Bryan Ho
Assistant Director: Anuja Samant
Project Coordinator: Rebecca Riddle
Outreach Coordinators: Shivam Patel & Chloe Wells
Participants will work on projects with UCR Health staff in the following areas:
- Multispecialty Clinic
- Women's Health Clinic
- Neurology Clinic
- Marketing & Promotions
- Healthcare Administration
- Minimum six (6) hours per week
- Available June through December
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- A strong interest in pursuing a career in healthcare
- Networking opportunities with clinical staff, faculty, and leadership
- Clinical care exposure
- Access to personal development workshops
- Projects focused on operations, marketing, and quality improvement.