UCR Health Clinical & Administrative Program (CAP)
UCR Health Clinical & Administrative Program (CAP) Internship
The UCR Health Clinical & Administrative Program is an internship for pre-health students looking for a combination of clinical and administrative experience. Ideal candidates are professional, reliable, punctual and have an interest in healthcare.
This is a non-paid internship, but includes professional development opportunities, clinical exposure, and hands-on administrative experience.
Applications are due April 18, 2021 by 11:59 p.m.
(We understand that our Instagram and LinkedIn pages may have a different indicated deadline on our flyers, please adhere to the application deadline listed here.)
For questions, please email UCR-Health-CAP@medsch.ucr.edu.
Director, Ambulatory Operations
Director: Bryan Ho
Assistant Director: Anuja Samant
Project Coordinator: Rebecca Riddle
Outreach Coordinators: Shivam Patel & Chloe Wells
Participants will work on projects with UCR Health staff in the following areas:
- Six (6) hours per week from June 2021 - June 2022
- Reliable transportation to the clinical & administrative offices
- Full-time UCR undergraduate student
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in healthcare
(all majors are welcome to apply)
- Networking opportunities with clinical staff, faculty, and leadership
- Clinical care exposure
- Access to personal development workshops
- Projects focused on operations, marketing, and quality improvement