Your philanthropic support provides the UCR School of Medicine with the resources and tools necessary to support our students, research, clinical services and capital projects – all benefiting SOM’s mission of providing excellence in healthcare to diverse and underserved patient populations.
Click the link below to give to a specific fund, or scroll down to use our new form to make an immediate gift – and join us in our commitment to train the next generation of physicians, advance groundbreaking research, and provide extraordinary clinical care.
- BioMed Alumni Class of '81 Fund
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences Alumni Scholarships
- Biomedical Sciences Research in Cystic Fibrosis
- BREATHE Center
- Bryant/Small Scholarship Fund
- Cardiovascular Research & Education
- Celebration of Medical Education Gala Fund
- Center for Glial-Neuronal Interactions (CGNI)
- Center for Healthy Communities
- Child Health and Development Fund
- Dean's Fund for the School of Medicine
- Carl S. Fuglie Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Healthcare Leadership Program Fund
- Brian Leggett Scholarship Fund
- Medical Scholars Summer Research Experience Fund
- Medical School Pioneer Fund
- Medical School Scholarship Fund
- Mini Medical School
- Mission Award Fund
- MolMed: Center for Molecular and Translational Medicine Fund
- Multiple Sclerosis Program Support Fund
- OB/GYN Department
- Psychiatry Fund
- San Bernardino Free Clinic Initiative Fund
- Dr. Neal L. Schiller Award for Excellence in Compassionate Medical Education Fund
- Social Medicine-Population and Public Health Fund
- Southern California Eukaryotic Pathogen (SCEP) Symposium Fund
- Street Medicine (Desert)
- Tourette Syndrome and Stuttering Clinic Program
- Translational Neuroscience Fund
- Paul & Marian Trotta Endowed Fund
- UCR Health Clinical Support Fund
- UCR Health Family Medicine Center
- UCR SOM Palm Desert Support Fund
Celebration of Medical Education Gala
The third annual UCR School of Medicine Celebration of Medical Education Gala will be held on Saturday, November 21, 2020 at the Riverside Convention Center in Downtown Riverside.
This event will celebrate our rich and diverse history by bringing together a reunion of our Biomedical Scences Alumni, School of Medicine Faculty, friends and the community. Our goal is to help raise awareness of and support for our current students and to raise funds that will support our Mission Award scholarship program.
The gala will feature a reception, dinner and a brief program featuring current Mission Award recipients.